Controller EduTAT Ltd.
Business ID 2900437-1
Address Eteläranta 10, 00130 Helsinki
Phone +35840 571 0406
Contact Person Eija Mattila
2. Name of file
EduTAT Ltd’s sales and marketing privacy notice.
3. Purpose for the processing of personal data
Managing customer relations and selling and marketing products and services.
The purpose for the processing of personal data is related to EduTAT Ltd’s business, f.e managing customer relations and tasks, offering and selling products and services as well as marketing and advertising.
4. Data content
EduTAT’s customer register consists of our customers’ as well as our internal and external stakeholders’ following type of data:
- phone number
- email address
- company and position
5. Data retention period
The retention of personal data is based on the business and the agreements made therein. The information is retained within the limits of the legislation or contract as long as the contractual relationship is in force and the information is necessary to fulfill the contractual obligation. After the termination of the customer relationship, the information is retained for marketing purposes unless a person requests deletion. The timeliness and necessity of the data are reviewed at regular intervals. Obsolete or unnecessary data will be deleted. Information is not used for automated decision making or profiling.
6. Regular sources of data
Information about customers and stakeholders can be obtained from meetings, newsletter subscriptions, contracts and events. Potential customer information is obtained from sales, events, or from other contact. Potential customer data will only be stored from customers who have given a marketing or contact permission.
7. Transfer of data to outside the European Union or the European Economic Area
The customer register of EduTAT is not disclosed to third parties and data is not transmitted outside the EU or EEA.
8. Principles of data file security
Data is collected and processed in systems and registers that are protected by firewalls, passwords and other technical means. The systems are located in locked and guarded areas and access to information is limited to persons with defined rights. Access to the register is only granted to persons who need this information to perform their duties. Access to the registry requires a user ID assigned by the administrator of the systems or client databases. The administrator also determines the user access level. Using the application requires a personal password. The use and logging of the registry are monitored. Paper documents are stored in locked cabinets or archived into archive vault.
9. Data subjects rights
EduTAT Ltd. guarantees to data subjects all the legally entitled rights to the processing of their personal data. At any time, the data subject has the right, in accordance with applicable data protection legislation:
- get information about processing your personal data;
- get access to your personal information and verify the personal data we are dealing with
- require rectification and data completion of inaccurate and incorrect personal data;
- to require the deletion of your personal data, the data subject’s right to have his or her data removed is not without exception. TAT may not have the information removed if processing the information is necessary, for example, to comply with a statutory obligation or to verify a contractual obligation.
- object to the processing of your personal data based on your personal circumstances, insofar as your personal data is treated as a legitimate advantage
- obtain your personal information in a formatted form and transfer this information to another controller that you have personally provided your personal information to us, we will process these personal data by agreement and process will be processed automatically
- The right to restrict the processing of data
- prohibit the use of the data for direct marketing or distance selling by writing in accordance with the contact information provided.
Data subject must submit a request to execute the above right to EduTAT in writing in accordance with this privacy statement: email@example.com. We may ask you to register to confirm the request in writing and to verify the identity before processing the request. We may refuse to execute the request on the basis of the applicable law. As a Controller, we will respond within the time limit set by the registered EU Data Protection Regulation, as a rule within one month unless otherwise stated.
You also always have the right to file a complaint with the Finnish Supervisory Authority or with the supervisory authority of the EU Member State where your place of residence or work is located if you consider that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
The Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman
Mail address: PL 800, 00521 Helsinki
Visiting address: Ratapihantie 9, 6. krs. 00520 Helsinki
Switchboard: 029 56 66700